The Beginning of a Great Adventure
Greetings and salutations dearest readers,
It's official - I'm addicted to traveling. In the past four years, I've traveled to Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Mexico and I've visited 33 of the states in America making the best memories of my life. Now I'm off to what could be my biggest adventure yet: Europe.
I'll be visiting from August to January (or longer..) while studying abroad at Scuola Lorenzo de Medici in Florence, Italy. (I've packed my next six months into these two bags!)
Before that, I will be traveling for a few weeks throughout Ireland, Scotland, England and France. Please check back for updates and check out my facebook profile for pictures!
- August 18th-19th: Dublin, Ireland
- August 20th: Cork, Ireland
- August 21st-23rd: Dingle, Ireland
- August 23rd-26th: Edinburgh, Scotland
- August 27th-28th: Bath, England, Stonehenge & English Countryside
- August 28th-30th: London, England
- August 30th-September 2nd: Paris, France
- September 2nd: Move to Florence!